Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm back

Grandpa with his snowboots on - Ionee and Reagan.
My kids with Bonnie's (Rachel almost 6, Beau age 7, Jake age 3, Isaiah age 9, Ionee age 5, Hailey age 11, and Reagan age 5)

cousins Barbie, Bonnie, and Becky


Me and Bonnie

Silly faces
Dinner at Uncle Verne's with our 2nd cousins

Grandpa plays guitar for Reagan and "George"







Playing rook. Bonnie and I couldn't win, even "cheating" as we were accused of doing. (Jeff won both his games so I guess that proves who is the brain when I play with him.)

Beau and Jake play matchbox cars. (Strangely, we have a dog named Beau and they have a dog named Jake.)

Isaiah gives Rachel and Reagan pool instructions.


Ionee tries picking up Jake to show him the bears on the wall.


Rachel and Reagan color the books Barbie got them.

Dad and Uncle Verne playing together.

Rachel and Beau play video games.


After numerous complaints, I have resumed blogging after 2 months off. The question is, where do I start? Do I go back and include Christmas pictures or should I just start from this weekend and work backward?....thinking...thinking...since I just finished scrapbooking Christmas and am rather tired of it (and Disney), I will start from February and work backward - at least until I get tired of it. Ok, so after much anticipation, my first blog entry will be me and my cousin Bonnie's kids (although we were close growing up, we hadn't seen eachother in almost 9 years until this weekend - now we have 7 kids between us).

No comments: